Neps holds a degree in physics as an academic scholar. A university lecturer in science at 23 and an overseas physics lecturer at 27, he is now a law student and educator in the Philippines.
- Science teacher registration in New Zealand (2012); Queensland, Australia, (2012); Philippines (2002)
- Diploma in science teaching, New Zealand, 2012
- Academic IELTS average 7.50 (Speaking 8.0 Listening 8.0 Writing 7.0 Reading 7.0), China, 2012
- DOST-SEI scholar–graduate in Physics, Philippines, 2002
- Certificates courses from Stanford University (2012), Rice University (2013) & University of Tokyo (2013)
- Fluent English Native Filipino Elementary Mandarin Chinese, Spanish